While waiting for the baby, the woman's body undergoes serious changes, which primarily concern hormonal levels. During this period, there may be discharge from the vagina, which was not there before. Not all of them can be considered safe. Beige discharge during pregnancy may indicate the development of serious diseases.
What does the first trimester of pregnancy say?
The first trimester of pregnancy is most important. It is at this time that the fruit is most vulnerable. The appearance of discharge at such a moment can be both the norm and pathology. The physiological problems include the following problems:
- Beige discharge in early pregnancy may appear due to a sharp increase in progesterone levels in the blood. This is a normal reaction of the body. The secreted secretion moisturizes the mucous surface of the genitals.
- If the discharge is light beige, this may indicate a mucus plug formation. At the same time, the secret being separated has no color or smell.
- In the first weeks of pregnancy, the egg is just beginning to take root. At this time, it may damage the lining of the uterus. Because of this, there are dark beige or even brown discharge.
- After week 20, there is a sharp increase in estrogen levels. This leads to scant mucous discharge.
If you notice the above discharge during pregnancy in the early stages, then you should not worry. This is a normal reaction of the body to new living conditions. But there are a number of situations that can not be called the norm:
- Dark beige copious discharge can be evidence of ectopic pregnancy. In addition, their appearance may be associated with erosive changes in the cervix.
- If there was a beige discharge during pregnancy in the early stages with an unpleasant odor, it means the presence of an infectious disease, for example, candidiasis or the papilloma virus.
Note! If a similar problem occurs, you should consult with your doctor. Only a specialist will be able to correctly determine the danger of discharge and, if necessary, develop a treatment program.
If everything is all right with the health of the pregnant woman, then there are no other symptoms except the separation of the secret. With the appearance of pain, burning or itching, an urgent need to consult a doctor.
What selections may appear late?
In the second and third trimester, discharge of different textures may appear. Most often, they indicate a serious imbalance in the hormonal system, infectious diseases, and decreased immunity. It is necessary to consult a doctor in the following situations:
- Ample liquid light beige discharge. Such a phenomenon may serve as a symptom of the discharge of amniotic fluid.
- Creamy secret with an unpleasant smell. This may be evidence of the development of an inflammatory process, a viral or fungal infection.
- Watery discharge with a pungent odor. They become a symptom of vaginosis. This is a disease that is caused by a violation of the normal microflora of the vagina. If you do not start treatment in time, the disease may provoke preterm generic activity.
- Beige-yellow discharge, which are accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen. This phenomenon can be caused by inflammation in the urogenital system, as well as sexually transmitted diseases. Most likely, the inflammation began even before pregnancy, but proceeded in a latent form. The weakening of the immune system while waiting for the baby led to the fact that the disease began to progress.
- During pregnancy, the immune system of the pregnant woman is weakened. A woman can easily pick up E. coli, staphylococcus or any other infection. At the same time there are beige highlights, which are accompanied by a feeling of discomfort in the lower abdomen. The secreted mucus irritates the skin of the genitals. Infectious diseases can provoke complications at the time of birth, so you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.
- The danger is the lack of progesterone in the blood. This hormone is responsible for the normal course of pregnancy, reduces the tone of the uterus and has a beneficial effect on its growth. In addition, progesterone is involved in the formation of the child’s immune system. If it is not enough, beige highlights appear. They do not bring any discomfort, the woman does not feel pain. Identify this problem is possible only during laboratory research.
Note! If beige discharges appear during pregnancy, it is boring to consult with a doctor immediately. Pass the examination, and if necessary, the doctor will select a treatment program for you.
Evidence of what diseases can be beige discharge?
Often beige discharge during pregnancy talk about the development of serious diseases. At the same time, other symptoms appear: pain, itching, burning. Among the most common problems are the following:
- Gonorrhea. This disease is caused by the vital activity of gonococcus bacteria. Microorganisms can not live for several years in the female body and be activated only during pregnancy. Transmission of bacteria can occur sexually or through households. Early gonorrhea can lead to miscarriage. If the infection occurs later, the infection can be transmitted to the baby during the birth. In addition to the beige discharge, the disease is accompanied by symptoms such as burning during urination, pain in the lower abdomen, and bleeding may occur. The only way to cope with the problem is to take antibiotics. The specialist will help you choose the drugs that will cause minimal harm to the baby.
- Trichomoniasis - a disease caused by infection with trichomonads. If the infection occurred in the early period, then the likelihood of premature birth or the birth of an underweight child is high. When a child passes through the birth canal, it can become infected. Symptom of trichomoniasis are the appearance of discharge, swelling of the genital organs, itching and burning.
- Gardnerellosis. The cause of the disease becomes bacterium gardnerella. It is accompanied by yellowish-beige discharge, swelling of the labia, itching and burning. Often, the disease may be asymptomatic, so it is necessary to pay special attention to the emerging discharge. Such a problem may be the reason for the early discharge of amniotic fluid. This happens due to insufficient concentration of progesterone in the blood.
- Chlamydia. Caused by the vital activity of chlamydia, which primarily affect the urogenital system. The disease is sexually transmitted from an infected partner. If the infection occurred in the early stages, then there is the possibility of miscarriage or a fading of pregnancy. The bacterium leads to the development of placental insufficiency, the fetus does not receive enough oxygen and as a result dies.
Such diseases can have serious health consequences for the health of the mother and baby. Therefore, a woman should carefully monitor her state of health and consult a doctor at the very first alarming symptoms.
During pregnancy, it is better for a woman to refrain from having sex with potential carriers of the infection. During sex, be sure to use a condom.
What examination should be done when a beige discharge appears?
Beige discharge may not carry any danger, but it is necessary to consult a doctor. First of all, a specialist will conduct a survey and examination of the patient. He must find out all the existing complaints, examine the state of the genital organs, take a smear from the vagina and urethra.
The following diagnostic methods are used to identify possible problems:
- Biochemical and complete blood count.
- The study of blood samples for hormone levels and the presence of antibodies to infectious diseases.
- Selected smears are examined for the presence of pathogens. To do this, use the method of bacteriological seeding, PCR or microscopy.
- A smear taken from the vagina is examined for microflora and cytology.
- Calposcopy is performed. During the examination with the help of a special device, the walls of the vagina, as well as the vaginal part of the cervix, are examined. This method can determine the presence of pathologies in the early stages.
- Ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs.
Note! Only on the basis of the results of all the research conducted by the specialist will be able to determine the diagnosis. After that, an appropriate therapy method will be developed.
If the cause of the appearance of beige discharge was a disease, then only the attending physician should develop a method of treatment. Most often have to resort to the use of drugs. Their dosage and duration of the course is calculated individually. A woman must strictly comply with all the requirements of a doctor and not exceed the recommended dosages of medicines.
In some cases, the separation of beige secret is triggered by a change in the concentration of progesterone levels. In this case, the specialist selects the appropriate treatment program, if necessary. Among the measures to restore hormonal background, which a woman can take on their own, there are:
- Try not to buy products packed in plastic wrap. If you still had to buy them, as soon as you brought them home, immediately remove them. Research scientists have shown that such packaging contributes to the penetration of food xenoestrogens. These substances lead to a slowdown in the synthesis of progesterone in the body of a woman. In addition, besfenol may be included in plastic packaging. It is able to accumulate in the human body and have a detrimental effect on the hormonal system.
- During pregnancy, stop using the microwave. If this is not possible, then use only glass containers to heat the food.
- Use well purified water for cooking. It is best to install a home water filter.
- Do not use hair dye or other chemical dyes. Try to minimize contact with painted surfaces.
- Rest must be complete. At night, it is recommended to sleep at least 8 hours. If you can not sleep, do a light massage of the neck area. It will help to relax. You can use the methods of respiratory gymnastics.
- Enter in your diet foods that contribute to the development of progesterone. These include: legumes, nuts, dairy products, lean meats, chicken eggs, porridge, whole grains, raspberries, avocados, olives.
In addition to the treatment suggested by the doctor, traditional medicine can also be used. Sometimes these formulations can cause an allergic reaction, so you should consult a specialist before using them.
Note! One of the important aspects of treatment is the maintenance of immunity. For this, the doctor may prescribe a vitamin-mineral complex. In addition, try to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, do light gymnastics for pregnant women and walk more in the fresh air. All this allows to strengthen the protective functions of the body and reduce the likelihood of developing diseases.
The appearance of beige discharge during pregnancy is a signal to the body about the changes occurring in it. If they are not accompanied by other signs, then you can not worry about the welfare of the baby. In any case, consult a doctor is necessary.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and click Ctrl + Enterand we will fix everything!
What does beige discharge mean for pregnant women?
From the very first days of gestation, female hormones begin to change rapidly, and the transformations affect all areas of the body.
Beige discharge during pregnancy, which usually occurs under the influence of a progesterone hormone, is considered quite common.
But sometimes an unusual shade or an unpleasant smell may join the beige daub, which indicates the abnormality of these secretions. How to figure out which whites and secrets are considered normal when carrying and which ones indicate pathology.
The right approach to planning will help avoid complications during gestation.
The first weeks after fertilization are most important for the crumbs, because it is during this period that it is fixed on the uterine wall and begins to actively develop, forming into a tiny little man. During this period, the maternal organism can present many surprises, such as unusual painful sensations in the uterus, morning sickness, or unusual spots on linen.
- Progesterone begins to be actively produced, increasing vaginal secretion, so the appearance of beige daubs in early pregnancy is not considered to be something unusual or supernatural.
- Moreover, these secretions have an important functional significance, because they moisturize the organs of the reproductive system.
- The appearance of a light beige secret in the first month of gestation indicates the beginning of the formation of placental tissues and cork mucosa, which will protect the baby from penetration of infectious agents, bacterial microorganisms, fungi and other aggressive and dangerous substances throughout pregnancy, ensuring comfortable development for it.
- In those days when the patient began menstruating, beige discharge in the early stages of pregnancy, containing minor bloody streaks, may also appear. Such a phenomenon is also considered quite natural, and over time, this daub will cease.
- In addition, slight brownish spots on the laundry may be found after a pelvic exam or ultrasound diagnosis. Just the genital tract is somewhat loosened, therefore, they become sensitive to any contact.
- Sometimes, beige secretions during pregnancy are the result of an allergic reaction to used underwear made of synthetic materials, soap or gel for the intimate area, powder, etc. By stopping the use of the allergen, the problem itself will be eliminated.
All of these secretions are considered quite normal and should not cause any concern. If mommy is experiencing severe discomfort, then you can use hygienic panty liners, just choose thin ones without any flavors.
Beige discharge as a sign of inflammation
But sometimes beige discharge during pregnancy in the early, early weeks can be a sign of inflammatory processes in the urogenital system, occurring latently.
They can be activated against the background of the traditional lowering of immune defenses at the beginning of gestation. It is better to warn in advance of similar problems, rather than to treat after conception.
After a thorough examination and having passed a smear and blood for hidden infections, you can easily detect such pathologies and treat them in a timely manner, even at the planning stage.
Great happiness in the family - the birth of a healthy baby
Often the situation has a slightly different character when the girl has already conceived, her immunity has weakened, and hidden sores began to appear. In such a situation, beige discharge during pregnancy can be eliminated only in the most gentle ways for the fetus.
How can we understand that the body is inflamed with inflammation and cannot cope with it without the help of a doctor? In general, beige daub can have a safe origin.
It is only necessary to carefully monitor the state of health, and if the spotting is suddenly abundant, acquired a suspicious shade or an unpleasant smell, immediately contact a doctor.
If minor blood impurities are due to implantation processes, after a day all suspicious symptoms will disappear. By the way, many mummies often confuse such discharge with the beginning of the month.
If the intensity of such secretions does not decrease, the color becomes only richer and a nauseous smell appears, but an urgent need to be examined.
The doctor will prescribe the necessary laboratory tests for the diagnosis, because at random no specialist in the pregnant patient will be treated.
Such a discharge can occur against the background of various conditions, for example, cervical pathologies, which can be revealed by a usual gynecological smear.
It was during this period that the patient's body was extremely overloaded, all its resources were directed to the formation, preservation, gestation and providing the fetus with everything necessary, but there was nothing left for its own needs. As a result, the woman becomes defenseless in front of all sorts of dangerous and undesirable when carrying infections.
Any deviation from the normal indicators, whether it is color, smell, consistency of discharge - all this requires medical advice. Это необходимо, ведь некоторые инфекции могут привести к самопроизвольному прерыванию или плодным патологиям.
Каких инфекций надо избегать
We are talking about the earliest weeks, when the patient may not yet know about conception, but sexual contact did take place and now she has a delay. If a girl has an unusual and unpleasantly smelling beige discharge, then they should be perceived as an alarming sign, because they can indicate infectious pathologies like:
- Vaginal dysbiosis. It is characterized by the presence of viscous, thick and dark secretions that occur against the background of violations of the vaginal microflora.
- Inflammation of the cervical canal. The shade of mucus in this situation will vary according to the type of pathogen that provoked the pathology.
- Inflammation of the fallopian tubes is also accompanied by unusual smears. In this case, discharge during pregnancy in the second trimester and in its first weeks can become beige, red or yellowish and often complemented by painful sensations in the abdomen.
- Infections of venereal origin (trichomoniasis, gardnerellez, gonorrhea, etc.) may also occur during pregnancy, and smelly purulent impurities may be present in the mucus, and fever or minor hyperthermia may be of concern.
It is impossible to independently determine the true cause of discharge, only laboratory tests will help to accurately determine the source of inflammation and its nature.
If the discharge is yellow
Expectant mother should be under constant medical supervision.
A dangerous sign is the appearance in the first weeks of yellow or beige-green discharge. They may bubble, and a rich beige-yellow hue indicates the presence of a large amount of pus in them. Usually such secretions are a sign of the development of an acute infection or STD.
In the first months of gestation, fungal and infectious pathologies are especially dangerous for the embryo that has begun to develop, because the placental barrier is finally formed only by the beginning of the second trimester, and until that time all pathogenic microorganisms are able to seep into the bloodstream of the baby. Therefore, urgent treatment is necessary.
The appearance of beige-yellow discharge may indicate the development of vaginal infectious pathologies.
In trichomoniasis, patients report the appearance of light beige or light yellow discharge with an unpleasant odor, and in chlamydia, beige-yellow or brown with a characteristic soreness in the abdomen.
Gonorrhea is manifested by a light yellow secretion, urination with cuttings and abdominal pain, and colpitis - watery yellowish-green offensive discharge, fever and pain in the urinary organs.
When prescribing treatment, patients face a serious problem. Girls in the position can not take all the drugs in a row, because they also penetrate the fetal blood flow. Therefore, the selection of safe medications for pregnant women is extremely important and difficult, and in the early stages is almost impossible.
But self-medication or delay with therapy is no less dangerous. A special category is presented by patients who deliberately refuse to take medication, trying to protect the baby in this way. They can be understood, because today everyone knows about the dangers of pills for pregnant women.
But the danger of intrauterine infections is much higher than the medication to eliminate these most infectious processes.
When to worry
In order to avoid the threat of miscarriage, inflammatory or infectious pathologies, the girl in the process of carrying should promptly undergo laboratory tests of blood, urine, smears for the presence of hidden infections and the nature of the vaginal microflora.
It is also necessary to undergo all routine gynecological and obstetric examinations, ultrasound examinations and other diagnostic examinations.
Such measures are extremely important in order to timely detect the activity of pathogenic bacteria and destroy them at the very early stage of their development.
- If the discharge has changed the consistency, shade or intensity, then this does not indicate the development of a serious disease.
- However, if a fetid or nauseous smell was added to these signs, there were burning-itchy discomfort in the perineum and pain symptoms, then urgent measures should be taken.
- The first step is to contact a specialist, who will determine the true causes of changes in vaginal changes.
- The main symptom of pathology is a sudden change in color, smell and texture, which occurred simultaneously. Usually a smear test on the microflora is enough to diagnose the cause.
- If the developed inflammation has worsened, the discharge may also remain beige, however, itchy genital organs are added, painful urination. Such symptoms often indicate an STD infection.
- If the beige discharge changed to brown, blood streaks appeared or bleeding started, then urgent intervention of specialists is necessary. Such symptoms manifest ectopic pregnancy, detachment of placental tissues or exacerbation of cervical erosion.
Pregnant women need to remember that the beige secret without pain, smell, bloody impurities and with a uniform consistency is considered normal. Excessive profusion, unpleasant smell, itching and burning in the perineum, abdominal pain - these symptoms are pathological, therefore they require urgent diagnosis and treatment.
What tests to take
You must follow all the recommendations of your doctor.
First of all, when a beige discharge is detected, the patient must undergo a blood test for the content of progesterone, because this symptom sometimes indicates the insufficiency of this hormone.
Progesterone is very important for a pregnant woman, because with his insufficiency there is a threat of early pregnancy, delayed fetal development and other problems of gestation.
But this study requires some preparation, only then the data obtained will be reliable.
The results of tests can be affected by the use of drugs that change hormones, as well as some products that can initiate nervous system activity. Therefore, it is necessary to discuss with the doctor all the drugs taken by the girl.
In addition, a day before donating blood, alcohol, tea, coffee and spicy food should be excluded from the diet.
Progesterone can increase under the influence of fatty foods, therefore, approximately 3-4 days before blood donation, it is necessary to abandon high-fatty meat and dairy products, caviar and eggs, as well as vegetable fats.
A blood test to determine the progesterone level must be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. If you donate blood only during the day, you can easily have breakfast in the morning, the main thing is that no less than 6 hours pass from the moment of eating to donating blood. But drinking plain water is not prohibited.
What to do first
If the analysis shows an insufficient level of progesterone, then the woman is at risk, more precisely, her pregnancy, because insufficient progesterone will not be able to fully protect the embryo, as a result of which the female body can reject it, leading to miscarriage.
In addition to progesterone, when a suspicious symptom appears, a woman is given a smear on the microflora, which allows to evaluate the composition of microorganisms on the vaginal mucosa, as well as to assess its acidity.
If the smear shows leukocytes and other extraneous cell structures, then appropriate therapy is prescribed.
- If genital infections or urogenital inflammations are found, they are tried to be cured as quickly as possible with drugs that are gentle to the fetus, because they are dangerous for the child, and provoke loosening of the tissues of the genital organs, which is dangerous by delivery.
- Before taking a smear for 2 days, sexual intercourse, douching, the introduction of suppositories or vaginal tablets should be excluded.
- On the day of delivery of biomaterial, it is necessary to wash only with warm water without soap and other means.
- Approximately two hours before the procedure, you need to urinate one last time and try not to drink yet, so as not to pull back into the toilet.
But such a smear does not show the presence of mycoplasma, ureaplasma or chlamydia, their presence in the female body can be detected only with the help of a PCR study for hidden infections. After receiving the results of the studies conducted, the patient is prescribed the appropriate therapy. When the treatment ends, the patient must again be tested to confirm the absence of pathology.
To eliminate the likelihood of pathological beige discharge, you need to abandon the lace and synthetic underwear.
In addition, you need to take care of the emotional state, not be nervous and avoid stress, because they negatively affect the immune forces, leading to the aggravation of infections, etc.
If beige pathological discharge has appeared, self-treatment is unacceptable, you need to contact an obstetrician-gynecologist, who will prescribe tests and appropriate treatment.
Beige discharge in early pregnancy
Vaginal discharge is normal for a woman. Even when the body is in perfect condition, this can not be avoided. However, if their color or smell changes, or they become abundant, it is necessary to immediately consult a doctor. And one more nuance.
If usually a woman does not give too much importance to a slight change in the secretions, then during pregnancy the attitude becomes different. The future mommy is very sensitive to her state of health, and any deviations cause a real panic. For the most part, this position is correct, because now you are responsible not only for yourself, but also for the future baby.
However, there is no need to panic, your task is just to consult a doctor in time and pass the necessary examination.
The birth of a new life
Global changes are occurring in early pregnancy. All organs and systems are rebuilt to ensure the development and growth of the future baby.
If preparation for motherhood is wrong, the nature of vaginal discharge may change. These are important signals that need to be interpreted. Today we want to talk more about what the beige highlights mean.
Let's briefly discuss what else they can be before moving on to the main topic.
A bit of theory
In fact, beige discharge in early pregnancy is not uncommon. It is not dangerous, although the doctor's attention to this fact must be paid. Much worse when there is a brown discharge. Especially if they arise unexpectedly and are accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen.
This may be a symptom of ectopic or missed abortion or miscarriage. Although the poor brown discharge in the early period can be observed in those days when they had to go monthly. This is a sign that the body has not had time to restructure and adapt to its new state.
In this case, the symptom does not pose a threat, but the doctor needs to appear.
The second option is white discharge. Abundant, cheesy, with a sour odor - these are symptoms of thrush. This is the fault of candida fungi. Treatment is complicated by the fact that many drugs are prohibited before the start of the second trimester.
Scarlet and red secretions, as in the case of brown, are the norm only if they are not accompanied by pain, and also if this phenomenon coincides with the onset of menstruation. Yellow, thick - a symptom of cervical erosion or inflammation.
What can be considered the norm
Beige discharge before menstruation is a phenomenon that occurs very often. In most cases, this suggests the introduction of the ovum into the wall of the uterus. Then there should be no pain, itching and other symptoms. It is these bells that call for immediate medical attention, since it can be a matter of saving a mother’s life.
Why is there any question of excretion during pregnancy? Maybe they simply should not be, and only in this case should we assume that the condition of the future mother is normal? No, this position is wrong. The fact is that a change in hormonal levels occurs already in the very early stages of pregnancy. At the same time, viscous and opaque discharges appear.
They should not have a pronounced color, odor and cause discomfort. In this case, it can be said that the body reacted correctly to the pregnancy. This phenomenon is considered normal for the first three months, and it happens because of the hormone progesterone. The cervix is completely closed with a special mucous plug.
This ensures the safety of the embryo, since infections from the outside world do not penetrate to it.
Thus, we smoothly approach the fact that not all secretions can be attributed to normal. The first thing that should be alerted is the change in color and smell. For this, it is important for the future mother to use hygienic panty liners. Beige discharge will be easily lost on the laundry, and you will miss the important signals of your body.
Understanding the details
Progesterone is a hormone that fully regulates the functioning of the uterus in the first three months of pregnancy. Basically it depends on the nature of the discharge. If it is produced enough, whitish or clear mucus will be present.
As we have said, progesterone creates a cork to protect the embryo from any environmental hazards. However, its lack or excess can greatly change the nature of the discharge.
During this period, the placenta is just formed and the embryo itself is fixed, and unstable hormonal background can provoke various disturbances, including miscarriage.
Beige discharge often contains streaks of blood. Its insignificant amount also paints mucus in a similar color. In this case, again, it should be noted that if there is no pain, then we can limit ourselves to increased control.
To do this, be sure to use sanitary pads, but in no case tampons, which themselves can contribute to the development of infection.
Already in the second trimester, the amount of estrogen in the blood will increase, which makes the discharge more fluid and viscous.
Danger of inflammation
It can not be deleted without special examination. Beige discharge in early pregnancy can be both a variant of the norm, and indicate latent inflammatory processes that are activated due to a decrease in immunity. This problem is easier to prevent than to cure. To do this, at the planning stage of pregnancy it is necessary to pass special examinations.
But often doctors face a different situation. A woman turns to a consultation already being pregnant, when all chronic diseases are exacerbated.
It remains only to be examined and choose the most benign methods of treatment.
However, the beige discharge in early pregnancy still does not indicate a severe pathology, the condition can be corrected by an experienced doctor with minimal use of drugs.
Signs of inflammation
How can a woman herself understand that the situation requires the immediate intervention of a specialist? After all, as we have said, beige discharge in the early stages is a fairly common phenomenon. In fact, you only need to carefully monitor the condition of your body.
If, up to a certain point, the highlights were transparent, and suddenly changed color, then you need to be alert. If implantation bleeding takes place, that is, the embryo is introduced into the wall of the uterus, the situation will return to normal the next day. And then in this case, not a light beige discharge is observed more often, but rather reddish, similar to menstrual.
If the color changes, and with it there is an unpleasant smell or pain, then it is time to sound the alarm.
These symptoms, plus a beige discharge, give the doctor a reason to suspect that there is some kind of infection in the body.
To treat a pregnant woman at random, no one will, therefore, necessary diagnostic tests. Such changes can be symptoms of cervical disease.
The reason for the change can show the usual smear, and it should be handed over immediately, if you suspect something.
The earlier the better
It would seem that right now the female body should maximally mobilize its forces, because there is absolutely no time for illness. But in practice it turns out a little differently. During the period when the baby is born, the woman's body is so loaded that there is no longer any strength left for her own immunity. As a result, the likelihood of infection increases several times.
Not only beige discharge during pregnancy in the early stages should alert the woman. Any discomfort in the abdomen or external genital organs is a reason to visit the doctor. If the cause is an infection and is caused by dangerous bacteria, it is fraught with miscarriage or pathology of fetal development.
Therefore, it is impossible to delay with the examination and treatment.
Do not forget that we are now talking about the very early period of pregnancy, when the expectant mother does not always know that a small miracle is born inside her. Но если вы живете половой жизнью, и у вас случилась задержка – бежевые выделения должны насторожить. Среди опасных недугов, которые требуют немедленной коррекции, можно назвать:
- Venereal diseases. В этом случае бежевые выделения содержат примеси гноя.Accordingly, they are accompanied by an unpleasant smell, and sometimes a rise in temperature.
- Vaginal dysbacteriosis. In this case, the mucus changes, it becomes darker, thicker and more stingy. The reason lies in the violation of the vaginal microflora.
- Inflammation of the fallopian tubes also changes the nature of the discharge. They may turn yellow, reddish or beige. Often accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen.
- Inflammation of the cervix. The color of the mucus may vary depending on which pathogen was responsible for the incident.
- As you can see, there are a lot of reasons, and self-diagnosis will not work. Even if you have not planned a pregnancy, but do not exclude the possibility of its occurrence, be sure to visit the doctor, not postponing cases.
Finally, the most important
The hardest of all is for women who have a pregnancy at the beginning of the cycle. Monthly only passed, the first signs are still far away, and the expectant mother does not even know about her position.
Therefore, doctors do not get tired of repeating that beige discharge after menstruation, pain, any discomfort should cause an immediate visit to the local gynecologist.
Everything we talked about above is subject to correction, but there are more dangerous cases.
Emergency help required
Beige mucus at an early stage of pregnancy can speak about the detachment of an egg. In this case, some vessels are damaged.
But these are only the first bells, and if you don’t see a doctor in time, you can go to the hospital for a long time.
In the case of ectopic pregnancy, beige discharge can also be the first signs, but they will quickly turn into heavy bleeding, accompanied by severe pain.
Occasionally, erosion of the cervix produces similar symptoms. Sores and sores on the inflamed area contribute to the production of mucus, which is accompanied by itching and discomfort. For the period of pregnancy, drug treatment is recommended, and after the birth of the baby, mother will be offered moxibustion.